Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting back in the game...

I've been absent for the past couple of weeks, but I'll be back with a vengeance by the end of the week! First, we had a wedding in Seattle, so we were out of town, and then the following weekend my husband graduated with his Bachelors in Finance! This has been a very long time coming (he was on the 14 year plan) and so family came into town to help celebrate. Of course, that meant I was cleaning like a mad woman between that Seattle trip and my husband's graduation party! Phew!

But things have calmed down for a bit, and I have a list of sewing plans a mile long with actual deadlines for some of them, so I am hoping this keeps me honest! I've got a baby shower to address this weekend, and I'd like to make all (or most) of the gift. Stay tuned to see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment